Cumming, GA – Cooper and Company General Contractors was awarded first place in the construction group for their 2017 project, Gwinnett County Fire Training Academy – Phase II. Cooper and Company will be honored at the AGC Annual Convention, June 11-14, 2017 at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club.
The Gwinnett Fire Training Academy was completed October 2016. The project included
- Owner occupied site for the duration of the construction
- Building and site improvements
- Partial demolition of the existing apparatus & storage building
- 2-story academic training
- 1-story open air pavilion