Do You Have A Upcoming Construction Project?
Careers with Cooper
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a commercial construction company who has been building projects for over fifty years throughout the southeast. Our firm specializes in constructing Educational, Religious, and Government facilities ranging in size from $ 5M to $25M. We are looking for a Superintendent to manage all aspects of a project from start to completion in the North Georgia region. The ideal candidate will have exceptional management skills with a distinguished work ethic.
- Ability to complete projects on time and within budget
- Manage Subcontractors and Suppliers
- Afford Quality reassurance
- Provide Customer Satisfaction
- Support Leadership and Project Managers
- 5+ years of professional construction experience
- OSHA 10 hour and Georgia Level 1A Fundamentals (blue card) certificates
- Strong verbal and written skills
- A dedicated individual who is self-motivated and accountable
- Proficient knowledge of, Outlook, and Microsoft project
This position offers the right candidate a competitive salary with Benefits including Medical, Dental, Retirement, and additional bonus incentives.
Please submit your resume with project history to Steve@coopergc.com for consideration of this open position.
Cooper & Company General Contractors is a 52-year-old industry-leader and provider of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients in the southeast. Performing both new construction and addition/renovation services, our teams build the structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in communities across the southeast. Our teammates have an eye for constructing owner’s visions and pride in delivering projects successfully.
Cooper & Company is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law