A Half Century of Success Behind Every Project
Since the owner and contractor will be joined together for the duration of the project, it is important that the relationship is cohesive. In the selection process, we understand there are several key factors to evaluate; however, at the end of the day we feel owners should “go with their gut” and choose the team that makes them the most comfortable.
Why Cooper & Company Might Be A Solid Fit For You
- Almost 50 years of successful project completion and delivery.
- Top 50 general contractor in Georgia, based on annual revenue.
- Family owned business with modest operating costs, thus passing a savings onto clients.
- All proposals utilize the most current estimating methods and are exceedingly thorough in price & scope.
- Focus on a certain project size, we never take on more than we can handle.
- Solid relationships with our base of subs allows us to offer the best “bang for the buck” in our market.
- Bonding capacity makes it possible to pursue any project we desire.
- Remarkably diverse portfolio of project types.
- Ownership is always accessible.
- Value reputation over revenue